Welcome to the 2023 Co-Teaching Kickoff
Thanks for joining me and the other collaborators as we bring the material from 30 Days to the Co-Taught Classroom to you in a dynamic and accessible way.
We hope you enjoy this year’s event!
If you plan to view the conference page on a different device, please logout here first.
You must be logged in to Inclusion Rules to access the content. Scroll down on this page to access the sessions.
- If you visit the site and are NOT logged in, use the “login” option in the menu at the top.
- If you are logged in, the menu at the top will show “account”.
- You may visit the “account” link in the menu to manage your user details or find your way back to the event page.
- The event can be accessed on one device at a time. Logging in on a new device will log out all other devices.
help desk & agreement
- You can access this page using one device at a time.
- You need a current version of Chrome or Firefox to view videos.
- Refreshing the browser page will resolve most issues.
Please contact us if you have questions or need help with the event materials.
Are you on Facebook?
If so, join our 2023 Co-Teaching Kickoff Group. It is a private group open to members of our event; therefore, the topics will be focused on these sessions and on your questions and ideas related to the Co-Teaching Kickoff.
Not on Facebook but want to otherwise share your learning. Use #CoTeachKickoff2023