Welcome to the 2023 Co-Teaching Kickoff
Thanks for joining me and the other collaborators as we bring the material from 30 Days to the Co-Taught Classroom to you in a dynamic and accessible way.
You can watch the sessions in any order you like and as many times as you want while the event is running. Session will range from 20 minutes (tips, strategies) to 75+ minutes (understanding “big picture” elements of co-teaching). Watch several in a row, or you choose sessions for each block of time you have with your partner—shorter sessions during a shared lunch break, perhaps and longer sessions during time specifically allotted for PD, for instance.
We hope you enjoy this year’s event!
If you plan to view the conference page on a different device, please logout here first.
let’s do this!
You must be logged in to Inclusion Rules to access the content. Scroll down on this page to access the events.
- If you visit the site and are NOT logged in, use the “login” option in the menu at the top.
- If you are logged in, the menu at the top will show “account”.
- You may visit the “account” link in the menu to manage your user details or find your way back to the event page.
- The event can be accessed on one device at a time. Logging in on a new device will log out all other devices.
Do you want help deciding which sessions to view first?
help desk & agreement
- You can access this page using one device at a time.
- You need a current version of Chrome or Firefox to view videos.
- Refreshing the browser page will resolve most issues.
Please contact us if you have questions or need help with the event materials.
Get the book!
30 Days to the Co-Taught Classroom
How to Create an Amazing, Nearly Miraculous & Frankly Earth-Shattering Partnership in One Month or Less
Want to get copies of 30 Days to the Co-Taught Classroom for a group? We’d love to help!
Contact us about bulk discounts and find out how to save up to 30%!