Supporting Students with Down Syndrome in Inclusive Classrooms
Dr. Paula Kluth and Illume Learning are pleased to provide you exclusive access this online short course in supporting students with Down syndrome.
In this this course you will:
- learn three powerful planning tools you can use to positively support your students with Down syndrome
- be introduced to responses you can share when a student’s placement in an inclusive classroom is being challenged
- gain strategies for engaging your students (e.g., communication supports, curricular adaptations)
- discover behavior supports to use in the inclusive classroom
If you plan to view the conference page on a different device, please logout here first.
let’s do this!
You must be logged in to Inclusion Rules to access the content.
- If you visit the site and are NOT logged in, you will see the “login” option in the menu at the top
- If you are logged in, the menu at the top will show “account”
- If you leave this page to visit other areas of Inclusion Rules, simply click “account” in the top menu and scroll down to find your way back to the event.
Each membership is valid only for the person who registered. Memberships may not be shared or transferred.
All content on this site is the copyrighted property of Dr. Paula Kluth and may not be used or distributed without written permission.
Videos are not available for download.
- You can access this page using one device at a time.
- You need a current version of Chrome or Firefox to view videos.
- Refreshing the browser page will resolve most issues.
Please contact us if you have questions or need help with the event materials.