Supporting Students with Down Syndrome
Dr. Paula Kluth and Illume Learning are pleased to provide this online short course in supporting students with Down syndrome.
In this this course you will:
- learn three powerful planning tools you can use to positively support your students with Down syndrome
- be introduced to responses you can share when a student’s placement in an inclusive classroom is being challenged
- gain strategies for engaging your students (e.g., communication supports, curricular adaptations)
- discover behavior supports to use in the inclusive classroom
Register today to access to over 6 hours of content will be provided in four sessions!
A professional development opportunity for busy professionals, including 6 hours of live and on demand content available to view throughout the month of October 2021
- Session 1 – 90 mins: Inclusive Classrooms – 5 Things Every Teacher MUST Know
- Session 2 – 90 mins: Down Syndrome: Myths, Truths & Possibilities
- Session 3 – 90 mins: Understanding Down Syndrome – 15+ Classroom Supports for Inclusive Classrooms
- Session 4 – 90 mins: Supporting Student Behavior – Powerful Strategies to Maximize Engagement
October 4-31, 2021
- October 4, 2021 @ 9:00pm ET: Session 1 will be a live event will held at 9:00pm ET on Oct 4, 2021. This session will be recorded for everyone to access beginning October 5.
- October 5-31, 2021: The recorded live Session 1 and Sessions 2-4 will be available for on demand viewing.
Register any time from now through October 10, and you won’t miss a thing.
The conference ends on October 31, 2021!
Your registration will provide you access to the event page on Inclusion Rules. Details will be sent by email upon registration.
View your favorites as many times as you like. Binge the material in one day, or visit throughout the month to learn a little at a time.
You get everything for $99!
Discounts are available for groups of 20 or more.
Need to use a purchase order? Contact us and we will help.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can register anytime through October 10 (remember the conference ends on October 31 so it’s best not to wait that long!). No matter when you register, you will have access to all of the conference materials and you won’t miss a thing.
This series is appropriate for:
- any educator new to inclusion or who simply wants to create a bigger and more inclusive vision for their students
- any educator who will be educating a student with Down syndrome and needs ideas for support
- administrators and coaches who want to provide more inclusive opportunities for students with more complex support needs in their schools or districts
- related service providers who want to improve and expand possibilities for collaboration and support in inclusive settings; and
- parents who want information on inclusion to assist in their advocacy efforts
Yes! Contact us and we will help. Let us know how many people you need to register and we can send an invoice to you. We will send you a coupon code to use for each person registering under the purchase order. We can get you in the conference immediately when the PO is ready.
Yes! Save $10 per person when you register groups of 20, and each person can register for $89. Contact us and we will help.
Each registration is for one person, and the training materials are intended for individual use only. Anyone viewing the video content must be registered for the conference.
User credentials are intended only for the person who has registered. Registration is not transferrable.
Want to register a group? Contact us!
A downloadable certificate will be available from the conference page.
No. The conference will end on October 31. We will not be able to offer extensions.
Yes! All of the PDF documents are yours to download and keep. Please remember that the session notes represent copyrighted material may not be reused or distributed without permission.
No. The videos are the property of Paula Kluth and Illume Learning, and are not for personal use or distribution.
Cancellations requests must be submitted in writing. Cancellations received by 5pm CT September 30, 2021 will be entitled to a refund of the online event fee minus a $30 administration fee. Cancellation requests will not be accepted at 5pm CT on September 30, 2021. Contact us for help.
- Register using the form below.
- Upon completion, you will see a “thank you” page confirming your registration and how to access the event page.
- An email will be sent to the address you listed confirming your registration & payment details. PLEASE check your spam folder if you do not receive this email.
- You must be logged in to Inclusion Rules to access the content.
Do you want to register a group and need to use a purchase order? Contact us for help.